Work Permits

Instructions for completing a work permit application.

*If we have a current physical on file with the athletic or ROTC program your parent/guardian can sign a different form and a new physical will not be needed. 

3. Take the form to your new employer and they will sign, date and fill in the information requested. 

4. Bring the completed paperwork to the CCHS Main Office and the information will be entered on the State of Ohio website.