Alumni Resources

Transcripts are available through the high school from which you graduated. 

There is a fee of $1 for each copy. Students who attended the South-Western Career Academy or Paul C. Hayes Technical High School should contact their "home" school for a transcript. Click here for a list of the district's high schools