Central Crossing High School
4500 Big Run South Road | Grove City, Ohio 43123
Phone: (614) 801-6500 | Fax: (614) 875-1249 | Attendance: (614) 801-3395
Dr. Jill V. Burke, Principal | Lori Mesi. Assistant Principal | Jon Marshall, Athletic Director | Dana L. Ortman, Assistant Principal
RESPECT * RESPONSIBILITY * RECOGNITION
Our mission at Central Crossing High School is to challenge our students to achieve their greatest potential in a safe learning environment, while fostering a sense of belonging and mutual respect for our diverse community.
- If you are interested in taking college courses this summer and/or during the 19-20 school year, see your school counselor ASAP.
- Students interested in taking College Credit Plus courses during the 18-19 school year must notify their school counselor as soon as possible.
“See Something, Say Something”
Officer P. Shaw
The tragedy that occurred in Parkland, Fl., is a parent’s worst nightmare. I want to share with you a campaign that can help shed light on suspicious activity. The Department of Homeland Security has a campaign called “If you see something, say something.” I cannot stress this campaign message enough to our parents and students. If you or your student hear or observe any unusual items, situations, surveillance, or someone eliciting information please notify law enforcement immediately. You are able to do this one of three ways:
- Call the Grove City Division of Police: 614-277-1710
- Use the Safer Ohio tip line provided by the Ohio Department of Safety
- Call or text 844-SaferOH (844-723-3764)
- You can remain anonymous
A few reminders that can help keep our students safe:
- If you see an unattended item either in the school or outside, report that to a staff member so it can be looked at.
- Items your student may have forgotten at home can be brought to the front desk. Please do not meet your student outside of the building to deliver these items. This creates an issue of students propping open doors.
- If you are at the school and you see anyone that looks like they don’t fit in, or they seem out of place please notify a school official, and if it's after school hours please call the Grove City Police at 614-277-1710 and report it. It is always better to call than not.
We will be working with the students this year on the “see something say something campaign”, as well as the text a tip. If you have any safety concerns please don’t hesitate to call.
Officer P. Shaw 47
Grove City Division of Police