Per Contest General Admission Ticket Prices
Tickets available at the gate.
- Varsity Level: Adult $6, Student (Grades 1-12) $4
- Junior Varsity Level: Adult $4, Student (Grades 1-12) $2
- Freshman Level: Adult $4, Student (Grades 1-12) $2
Any time a freshman contest is followed by a JV or Varsity contest in the same competition area, the admission price for the freshman contest is Adult $6, Student (Grades 1-12) $4 and is good for entry into all three games.
Ticket Purchasing Options
THE 15-EVENT ALL-SPORTS PASS
This general admission pass will admit you or your student to any regular season HOME athletic contests for the school year. IT DOES NOT EXPIRE! This pass may be purchased at schedule pick up or in the Activity Window during school hours. Not available for purchase at the gate of an event and are non-transferable. Not valid at OHSAA or CDAB tournament events.
FAMILY TICKET PACKAGE
$200.00 – Includes general admission (for two adults and dependent children, grades 1-12) to all regular season HOME athletic contests for the entire school year. (Offers admission to over 60 home contests.) Not valid at OHSAA or CDAB tournament events.
and are non-transferable.
TOP 55 CLUB CARD
Are you 55 years or older? Do you live in the South-Western City School District? If so, you are eligible for the Top 55 Club Card!
The Top 55 Club Card is free to SWCS residents 55 and older. As a member of the Top 55 Club, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Attend all regular season school-sponsored HOME athletic contests for free
- Attend all school-sponsored plays and contests for free
- Join any of the district's three community rec centers for a reduced fee
- Take 10% off of tuition on SWCS Adult Community Education Classes
To become a member, simply call the South-Western City Schools Communication Services Office at (614) 801-3027 or click on this link for more information Top 55 Club.